Venue: Department of Mathematics, Universitas Indonesia.
The International Symposium on BioMathematics (Symomath) 2018 is jointly organized by Department of Mathematics, Universitas Indonesia and the Indonesian Biomathematical Society. Symomath 2018 is a multidisciplinary forum for promoting and fostering interactions between mathematical, biological and related industrial communities in studying various phenomena in biology, ecology, infectious diseases, medicine, bioengineering, environmental sciences, etc.
Keynote talks, invited talks and contributed sessions are scheduled at the symposium. Academicians, researchers and graduated students are invited to participate at the symposium. Participants need to submit the abstract indicating the research results. The selected papers (which are subject to a full review process) will be considered for publications in:
- Conference proceeding (Index by SCOPUS)
- Communication on Biomathematical Science
- Local Proceeding with ISBN.
The scope of this conference is, but not limited to, in the fields of
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Bio-engineering and Synthetic Biology
- Dynamics of infectious diseases transmission
- Dynamics of renewable resources
- Biological population problems
- Controlling infectious diseases
- Utilizing renewable resources in fishery and forestry industries
- Bio-mathematics with economic and conservation issues.